Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coming to a Close



I had the BEST first year of college anyone could ask for! I got along with great with my roommates, in fact they are some of my new best friends. My classes were great and it soon became my new home. Before I realized it, April was here and I found myself heading back to Idaho Falls. All the guys I met would soon be leaving for their missions, and the girls and I signed a contract to live together next semester. I thought graduating and moving away from home was hard but this was harder. We all said our goodbyes and I got in my car and headed home. It will be fun to see everyone again in a couple years but untill then I have to survive living at home for 4 months. I am sure it will be fine! Here are some pictures from my freshman year.


I think this was the first night we all met.

This was after our crazy pudding fight. Remember this Melanie, " What the heck is going on over here... AHHHH... GRACE!! "



The Mr. Wyview contestants, I love these guys despite the gansta costumes.


Sarah is the most amazing person! She was always so thoughtful and just so cute!!

The local support system. It was Dove Milk chocolates taped to my closest. Aren't they the best?

This was one of our late night chats at the base of the Y. Some of the best guys I know!!



Haha we dressed up all weird and ding dong ditched random people



Just hanging out at our apt. probably watching The Best of Will Farrell



Halloween!!



I was lucky enought to have family close enough to be there for me. Who doesn't love Auntie Gracie?
Ok so maybe Ember Grace, but we will work on that.



A trip to temple square on easter.

Kelsey, oh Kelsey, my room roommmate. She is so awesome and amazing. We had some great chats and also made up some fun games as we were going to sleep.
This is for you Kelsey.... " Ok my turn, what am I.... ( Silence)"
"A deer!!"
" Yup, K your turn"

Even Jimmy came dowe to visit and we went to a football game. Go Cougs!!



Swimming at the "nice" pool at the Quality Inn


We went to so many dances!!

And of course cooking. Those were some good Cinnamon Rolls.

There was always food involves whenever we would hang out, hence the freshman 15. :)



We went classic skating. That was pretty sweet, until I ended up in the Emergency Room. Which was a neat experience because Jeff and Kyle gave me a blessing. Such great men!! I am so grateful they are worthy priesthood holders.


AHH, the roommies!! I love these girls. Michelle was super hot with that fro. She is always so fashionable and Kelsey and I both enjoyed her wardrobe.

Each one taught me something about myself. Each of us so differant but yet so alike, we all come together creating memories and helping each other out. I love these guys so much and want to thank them for everything. I miss you guys. Best of luck with everything!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I never lived in the dorms and sometimes James and I wish we could have experienced that. sounds like you had an amazing year. I love you!