Next was the shoe department. Check out those beasts, and I dont mean my calves haha!
Then we stopped by Chantelles apartment and had a lovely visit
Then I stopped by Krista's apartment. After like 5 years we finally see each other again. It's so weird, so many memories with this girl. Crazy how we grow up so fast. I remember we would always talk about rooming together at college and be each others brides maids but thinking that was so far away. Little did we know how fast it comes.

Next stop, Brianna's apartment and Cassie came to visit. It was a party!
Lauren and I got hungry so we experimented, and it was GOOD!
7 comments:
LOL Grace you crack me up!! OKay seriously did you buy those red shoes? haha. You look like you're just enjoying life!!!
Oh Gracie, you're too cute. I'm loving your hair color!
I love seeing more blogs being posted. I can tell your not in school. hehehe I'm looking for red shoes, do you think they are my kinda style. hehehe
I love you
I am glad you are having so much fun while at home.
Love,
Dad
I knew Idaho Falls was boring but I never knew you had to resort to such drastic measures of entertainment.
Like I used to say, Laura, if you're bored you're not thinking. Let's leave it there.
Glad you're home, Grace and glad you're thinking. :-) Mom
Wow...GO IDAHO!!! love the red shoes and loved the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti festive. Sounds like a fun day off. CAn you come up here on your day off? We miss you.
Post a Comment