source: The American Mall
So if any of you remember a while back ago, I was in a movie that was filmed where I worked. Well I was pretty excited to see the trailer for it. It comes out Aug 12. I can't wait to see it, and hopefully you might see the back of my head or something.
6 comments:
Way too Cool!!!
I can't wait to see the back of your head or something. In fact, I can't wait to see you. Where are you??? When are you coming home??? Do you live here???
Your mom is looking for you. :-)
That looks cool.
Cool Gracie! Can't wait to see it!
Dear Grace,
That is cool. Not if you can just figure out a way to get lots of money for your Dad and Mom that is cool.
Love,
Dad
Oh my... I swear I just saw the back of your head. Watch it over and over and you might too. That is so cool. We should have a Premier Party for when it comes out. You can even wear a fancy dress and I'll take a picture of you on the red carpet or a red blanket. Hey maybe on your day off. Mom...we are thinking right.
Post a Comment