Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yearbook Photos

I found this really cool website where you can see what your yearbook photo would look like in cetain time periods. This was probably the best thing I've done all day!! Check it out www.yearbookyourself.com

Here is what I would look like in 1950
1958
1960

1968 1970- I think I look a lot like mom in this one! Don't you agreee :)
1974
1976
1980- This is just MESSED up!! Seriously who ever thought this was cute?!?!

19841990
1994
1996
2000




You guys should do this too. It's awesome!!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness those were hilarious. Ok I am going to that website now. LOL

Will Thomas said...

That was too funny and so true!

NelsonFam said...

Oh my! I laughed so hard I seriously almost peed my pants.

Anonymous said...

What the Heck?! they had some weird hair does back in the day. I saw that Daniel did the same thing. Check out his facebook photos. It's hilarious.

Sandy said...

What do you mean, they are hilarious. They're right on. I actually even had a sweater like the one in the sixties. In fact, you look a lot like me in most of them. So Sorry!!!

Dan Thomas said...

I like you in all the styles. (Then I remember most of them.)

Unknown said...

Oh my geosh...that was hilarious. Hot mamma