Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ninjas

So Kelsey and I have this odd tradition of dressing alike on Sunday. For the last two weeks we've managed to find similar matching outfits. This week was little black dress Sunday. After church we started playing around. One thing led to another and the next thing we knew, we were ninjas!!! Watch out!!



This guy got to pose with ninjas... lucky!!!


I love Kelsey!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh Grace you are soooo funny!! Ninjas. What the heck?? LOL you crack me up!!

Kelsey said...

awww graceeeee i love you!!!! for reals. we are the best ninjas ever, and i am very honored a whole post was dedicated to us as awesome ninjas :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found someone who is as crazy as you. Whenever I wear a black dress I think of Ninja's too. hehehe

Oh i miss you so much. I can't wait to be closer to you this summer.

Do you think you'll be in Utah this summer or do you have other plans?

NelsonFam said...

I love Kelsey too! But the Ninja thing is weird :)

Unknown said...

Okay you guys seriously need to go to the library or something. crazy