Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Beginning

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's been a while since I last left all my emotions and feelings on the internet so everyone can read them so I thought that I better update the world on the mind of Grace Anne. Well this past month has been a little crazy to say the least but definitely a humbling experience. I didn't get into the film program which definitely changed my plans for the future. I've alwats known that I've wanted to do something with the Media. I just love it! I really enjoy it and it seems like it just fits me. Since that didn't work out I have a few options. I can re-apply, go to another film school, or find another major. All of these I am considering. One thing I am looking into is sociology, maybe social work. The frustrating part is not knowing what I want to do. So right now, everything is all up in the air and who knows where I will be by this time next year! I guess it's kinda exciting because I can do anything. No limits! (well except the film program lol)

And just because I love pictures in blogs here are some pictures of what I've been up too lately

Temple Square
Some of the Roomies, Kelsey Michelle, and I


Trip to Arizona for my friends wedding
The Bridesmaids
I'm sure there will be more pictures of the wedding and my trip to sunny Arizona to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love pictures. Keep them common.

I'm so shocked you didn't get into film school, but i really like all your options. If we were going to be living in Hawaii for a long period of time I would totally encourage you to come out here and work in the media studio on campus. One of James' best friends works in the media department doing sound and he is practically in charge of running the studio. If you wanted a brake from Utah we could hook you up. But because we will be leaving in April and I want to live closer to you I'm only saying Hawaii is an option.

Anyway. I like the thought of you being interested in Social Work. You probably already know this but that's my major. I love alot of things about Social work, especially the endless opportunities of areas of work. With a degree in social work you can practically work with any population (children, teens, adults, elderly) and in many areas, Family welfare, personal care, additions, educations, support or counseling etc. You can get the picture. I could really see you doing something in Human services. Who knows you could even one day open a media production camp for Teen age kids if you really wanted to.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Take care.