- I love the priesthood!! I have so much respect and love for my guy friends/brothers who hold and honor the priesthood. I had two experiences this week where some friends of mine were able to exercize their priesthood. It just gives me goosebumps thinking about the kinda of power these young men hold and yet how gentle and loving they are. I know it works because I've seen it in my own life and I'm so grateful to have it in my life.
- I am stubborn and although sometimes that's ok, it can really get in the way
- I have the best friends anyone could ask for
- Having your bishop as your doctor really isn't as awkward as one might initially think
- After you finish a huge project, don't get too cocky or your boss might call you and tell you everything you did was completely wrong and you better get you booty back to work and fix it even though you already worked 10 hours that day
- Sometimes you got to suck up your pride and let people serve you
- It's SO nice to just be held and know that someone is taking care of you
- I love the feeling of being protected.
- I have definitely been led to where I need to be right now and although I'm scared out of my pants, I know things will be ok
- There have only been two times in my life that I have felt completely inadequate and this week was one of them
- I love my friends SOOOOO much!!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Late Night Thoughts
This week has been one of the most interesting weeks of my life. Here are some of my little life lessons pulled from the week of insanity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grace I LOVE YOUUUU!!!! Im sorry this week was hard for you! But I love you and always will! I hope that things get better for you! I'll keep you in my prayers!
LOVE YOU!!!
Melissa!
I'm glad you are where you need to be. I'm glad you have good friends to take care of you. And i'm glad you have the faith that the priesthood is the power from God. Sorry about your boss, that sucks. I love you.
I am sorry your week was so rough. I do know that the Lord only gives us chalanges so we can grow. In your case you do not need to grow much more.
The Priesthood is a real power that our Father in Heaven has given men for the benifit of others just thing about it. The Priesthood is never used on the one who has it. He is only blessed by using it to help others.
Post a Comment