I believe this a reference to me. im pretty sure. cause i think i am a friend. and i kind of remember staying up till 3am last night to make sure you didnt die. yep, we heart you fo sho gracey loo :)
Away to go Friends. AKA Kelsie
Do Moms count as friends? I waited for your calls.
Of course moms count as friends, especially my mom!
Friends are worth having.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I believe this a reference to me.
im pretty sure. cause i think i am a friend.
and i kind of remember staying up till 3am last night to make sure you didnt die.
yep, we heart you fo sho gracey loo :)
Away to go Friends. AKA Kelsie
Do Moms count as friends? I waited for your calls.
Of course moms count as friends, especially my mom!
Friends are worth having.
Post a Comment