Yesterday was such a perfect day. It actually started out late Friday night when a big group of friends drove to Roy, Utah and stayed at my friend Melanie's house so that we could go boating early in the morning. We spent all Saturday at the lake boating. I got to go wakeboaring and tubing. I am happy to say that I was able to get up on the wakeboard and I even cleared the wake!
I'm smiling so big because my shorts didn't fall to my ankles while riding.
Me shredding up the water!
Although this morning I am incredibly sore from head to toe, it was such a perfect day. After being on the lake all day (and not getting sunburned...YAY) we went to my roommate Kelsey's Grandmas house in Bountiful. She made us a lovely dinner and we listened to the BYU football game. If you didn't watch or hear about the game, you missed out!! We played the Oklahoma Sooners who are ranked 3rd in the nation. Everyone predicted that BYU would lose miserably as we are only ranked 20th. Well sorry to ruin it for you but BYU won!!!! 14-13!! Most amazing game ever!!!! Yesterday was so perfect. Now I have to prepare myself for another week of school.

IT'S A GREAT TO BE A COUGAR!!
I'm smiling so big because my shorts didn't fall to my ankles while riding.
Me shredding up the water!
Although this morning I am incredibly sore from head to toe, it was such a perfect day. After being on the lake all day (and not getting sunburned...YAY) we went to my roommate Kelsey's Grandmas house in Bountiful. She made us a lovely dinner and we listened to the BYU football game. If you didn't watch or hear about the game, you missed out!! We played the Oklahoma Sooners who are ranked 3rd in the nation. Everyone predicted that BYU would lose miserably as we are only ranked 20th. Well sorry to ruin it for you but BYU won!!!! 14-13!! Most amazing game ever!!!! Yesterday was so perfect. Now I have to prepare myself for another week of school.
IT'S A GREAT TO BE A COUGAR!!
6 comments:
Correction, Oklahoma WAS ranked #3 and BYU WAS ranked #20. :D ;)
-Will W.
Haini and Kristi were all here and we had fun also. We when down to the fair and Grandma was very good to her grandkids. We missed having you around however.
A perfect day for a perfect lady. You earned that one!! Bro.& Sis. Roberts will enter the MTC tomorrow. Would be fun if you could see them. See you soon!
Oops, I forgot to say congrats on the wakeboarding@! You come by it natually considering your mom's slaloming skills!! :-)
I've never tried wake boarding before but i have water skied. Sounds like a great day. I love your smile.
Awesome!!! GO cougars. You look good out there
Post a Comment