I think I have watched this probably 50 times over the last 3 days. I have been in this John Mayer mood lately and it could quite possibly be because he is a rather beautiful man in his jeans and gray t-shirt. :)
Also I have this thing with cottage cheese and crackers. It's so freaking good!!
I have also found myself craving for sincere scripture study and for the first time in my life, I find it really fun. It's kinda cool what is contained in the scriptures.
Oh here is another thing that recently I have discovered. I am in love with this hairstyle!
I have never really paid much attention to guys hair before but for some reason, this is very attractive to me. Doesn't it just make you want to run your fingers through their hair??! (I am seriously swooning as I write this)
Is it just me or are there a lot of really beautiful men on campus this semester?!?! Maybe because it's 2010 the year of the men.
You know you have great roommates when you both bust out singing the Dawsons Creek theme song at the same time.
I switched my major to Broadcast Journalism and I couldn't have made a better decision. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! So now much of my time will be spent reporting for both my job and my classes.
Life just doesn't get any better sometimes!! It doesn't always go how I planned, in fact it hardly ever goes that way but it's funny how the Lord takes care of his children. He truly does want us to be happy.

5 comments:
Yay for beautiful men on campus! Booooo for John Mayer (sorry!)
I kinda like that hairstyle too. When Will's hair starts getting long, he always wants it cut. And I think as long as he keeps his sideburns and neck trimmed up, the longer hair kinda looks good! Oh well.
Congrats on changing your major - that's gotta feel good!
I am glad you are happy. Just make a dision and go with it. For a hair cut can cut the little locks how you please.
I'm so happy you love your new major! How exciting! :)
Yea... I'm so glad you are happy. good luck with 2010 the year of the men. I see that is a plural word. hope you find that special haired guy. haha and if not, then at least you have john mayer's hair. (hmmmm john mayer ?)
Post a Comment