So I've been sitting here for the last 20 minutes trying to think of what to write and I'm drawing a blank. I thought, I know, I'll send some pictures but then I realized I didn't take really any pictures this week. Here is one of my trying Turkisk Delight. Wasn't my favorite. The other is my companion and I being weird. That's not too uncommon. Finally a picture of my and some of my favorite sisters emailing our favorite families. All of these Sisters have been my previous companions.
So lately we've been focusing on planning on setting goals. I'm more of the spontanious kind of person so the whole planning thing is not my specialty but I had an epiphany. The whole planning thing is an eternal principle.... I mean, think about it... PLAN of Salvation. Ok so this thought was a lot deeper in my head, I'm just having a hard time writing it down.
So I spoke in church yesterday and on the program I was as "Sr. Thomas." Sister Larson goes around saluting me and calling my Sir Thomas. I spoke on the Plan of Salvation. I just love it. It makes sense. Ok I am really not doing a good job on this weeks letter so I'm going to stop now. Know that I love you all.
Oh yes, and today for Pday, we're going to a Balitmore Oriales game against the Pirates. Jeremy Guthrie, the starting pitcher fro the Oriales has been attending our ward because he is in town for spring training. Well he just happens the love the missionaries and so he gave us free tickets. Yay! I am excited.
Well have a wonderful week,
Love
Sister Thomas



No comments:
Post a Comment