Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Callings

Tonight was ward calling night.  Not exactly sure its purpose but it almost reminds of reaping day. I wasn't able to attend the activity but Alisha did. After getting home I snuck into her room to ask her what my calling was. Conversation goes as follows

Me: Alisha (whispering) hey Alisha, what calling did you get?
Alisha: Music
Me: Music what?
   long silence
Me: Alisha, what do you do with the music?
Alisha: Run from thunderstorms
Me: Haha run from thunderstorms? Alisha are you awake?
Alisha: Well hello sunshine
Me: Alisha, did i get a calling
Alisha: Storm chaser ( muffled)
Me: Storm chaser?

I guess I'll just have to wait until the morning to find out what my new calling is.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Haha that is hilarious! LOL

James and Elizabeth said...

Well, that made me laugh. But i'm still curious.

Will Thomas said...

Sounds like a "Friday movie night" watching the movie, "Twister" is in cards so you two can brush up on your new callings.