Today I took a Sunday stroll through Hyde park. I felt so artsy fartsy sitting on a bench in the park writing in my journal that I decided to write a poem, This was the best I could come up with
I've been to London
I want to go to France
I am living in Germany
Next stop... your pants?
It needs some work still :)
When I graduate from BYU, I think I'll move to London just because of the YSA scene. And when I say scene, I can't accurately describe how b-e-a-utiful they are ... er... I mean it is. I hate to admit it but American boys do not know how to wear a suit.
I love traveling the world. It's weird to do it alone though. I feel so independent and empowered as I trample through the streets of London. It would be nice to have someone to be in the pictures though ha. Guess I will just have to come again someday. Who wants to join me?
Tuesday I am going to meet with some people to present an idea I have been working on the last couple weeks. Hopefully I don't mess up.
7 comments:
I really liked London also. (I think that was because I could understand them.)
Nice x-rated joke.
I will so come with you!
I'm so jealous of you right now! While I love living in SC close to my family, I've told Spencer that if a job opportunity comes up in England, we're moving!
let's limit your travelling to Europe and no one's pants. Thanks.
Glad you're enjoying time in London. It was a favorite of mine. Go see Phantom. Marvelous~
Good luck with your "idea".
I need to read your blog in the day. I often find myself laughing historically and several times have awaken my sleeping babies after putting them down to bed. Hence the seriousness of me readying your blogs during the day.
Please no more poems, Arty Farty.
Post a Comment